I wrote about this DIY a while back before Cinnamon Spring was born, but I don’t see why I shouldn’t be able to share it to my new readers here!
I’m pretty sure you’ve tried making paperclip bracelets, yes? No?
Well, here’s a fun and simple DIY if you have some extra paperclips to spare!
What you need:
- Paperclips! I had some bronze coloured ones.
- Buttons or charms
- Jumprings (the small rings)
- Clasps (I used a lobster clasp)
- Pliers (to attach the jumpring to the paperclip & clasp)
- Link the paperclips!
- I made sure once the paperclip was linked, that it hung from the pointy bit.
- I used between 2-4 paperclips for each rung to give it the chunky effect!
- I had 7 rungs of paperclips (3 in each rung) to make the bracelet, according to my wrist size.
- Take a plier and attach a jumpring to both ends of the bracelet.
- Attach one lobster clasp to one end.
- Attach more jumprings to the other end, so that you have an extendable chain!
- Attach a button (like I did), or a charm to the end of that extendable chain to finish the bracelet off!
You are now done!
Stack your paperclip bracelets to have an awesome arm party!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY 😀
Let me know if you have any paperclip bracelet/necklace stories, I’d love to know!
♥ Much Love! ♥