These are my current nails:
I used: Barry M in Mint Green (304), and Nail Art pens from Topshop in Hot Pink.
A very simple procedure, and looks amazing! Try it out:
- Step 1: Apply base coat to your nails! I use Sally Hansen’s Double Duty. Let it dry.
- Step 2: Apply 1 coat of mint green polish. Let it dry. Apply a 2nd coat!
- Step 3: Use a nail art pen (anything with a small tip works), and draw a line to form a ‘roof’ (also known as chevron)
- Step 4: Dot below the roof! Let it dry.
- Step 5: Apply top coat to protect your lovely creation! You’re done now. Yay!
How simple was that, eh? 😀 Enjoy and have fun!
♥ Much Love! ♥