Tuxedo nails are too cute, and super easy to do!
I didn’t go with the typical black & white combo and instead jazzed up my nails with some mint greens & hot pinks!
I used Barry M’s Mint Green as a base, and Nail Art’s hot pink nail for the bow and buttons!
- Apply a layer of base coat (I use Sally Hansen) to protect your nail. Let it dry.
- Apply a layer of nail polish. Let it dry and add a 2nd layer. Wait for it to dry!
- Take a nail art pen/polish (which has refined ends making it easier to draw) and begin to draw the bows.
- Start with a large X, and then fill in the sides to make the bow!
- Dot below the bowtie and you’re done! 😀
- Wait for it to dry completely before applying a top coat (this protects your beautiful nail art!)
I’ve had numerous compliments already on these nails, and it’s such great fun especially in this warm weather here in the UK!
This is my first post on this new blog, and I’m very excited to be starting anew! 😀
♥ Much love! ♥