My room is pretty much 95% empty now as I have packed it all into boxes, and one of the few things I managed to leave behind unpacked? This:
So I decided, “Why not just paint my nails then?” until I realised that I’ve already packed my nail polish remover +_+
So….I just painted on top of my old nails. (I know this is bad but I’m desperate!) I painted tri-colour chevron nails The lines are a bit wobbly but it’s okay, nobody’s going to be scrutinising them…right?
The pack of 5 nail art pens is £10, but you get 10% discount if you’re a student
The nail art pens are quite handy as each brush has a normal brush, and an adjoining metal nib to create thinner lines (where it says ‘PULL’). This tri-colour chevron tutorial is easy to do, especially if you don’t have time to use selotape to create perfect lines. The colours look great together, and if you can’t have summer in the UK then at least have summer on your nails!
The easy steps:
- Step 1: Apply 1 base coat to your nails and let it dry
- Step 2: Apply 1 layer of hot pink on the nail. Let it dry, then apply another layer. Let it dry.
- Step 3: Use the yellow polish to create a ‘roof’ or an upside down ‘V’ at the base of the nail. Go slowly!
- Step 4: Fill below the ‘roof’! Let it dry.
- Step 5: Use the blue polish and line the yellow roof! Let it dry.
- Step 6: Leave the polish to dry for a few good hours before applying the top coat. The reason for this is so that the paint doesn’t bleed into each other (which mine is doing at the moment as I was being unpatient, oops).
♥ Much Love! ♥